Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Death Of Phillp Seymour Hoffman

   Another dear and departed celebrity left our earth plane a few days ago, and it has brought, once again, to the forefront of my mind, the messages that I have channeled in my new book, Great Minds speak To You. I channeled this material in a one month period of 2013 after the death of a family friend suddenly opened up my world and expanded it into a realm I had never imagined would exist for me.  My life has been one of spiritual investigation. Even as a child my spiritualist mother took us on adventures to see psychics and automatic writers, but i never truly imagined it would become my life; but it has.
  The channeling that came through last year had many subjects intertwined within their individual stories, but the driving force behind several of the transmissions was the celebrity machine as it exists in our society. As one of the contributors calls it "the consumption of human beings for entertainment". This powerful message coming from some celebrities who I worshipped a little, I have to admit, has changed my behaviour around celebrity and the consumption of the material we are bombarded with in this society.


 Now, the fact that 20 extremely famous people channelled messages through me is in itself a big pill to swallow, trust me, I truly know that. I had no idea that events such as speaking for Princess Diana or Einstein were coming my way, but apparently I was ready because the messages came fast and furious in just a few weeks. What surprised me was the pain that the celebrity machine caused them and the profoundly negative affect it had on their lives and their energies. We seem to be oblivious of our energetic nature and the fact that relentlessly pursuing individuals, lusting after information all the time about what they say, what they are wearing and the personal problems they are having actually causes energetic stresses and imbalance for the observed person.
   This was all news to me. I certainly watched my share of Entertainment Tonight over the years, hungrily watching The Academy Awards to see the bodies and dresses. I admit it. I was a celebrity consumer, but not anymore. To hear Amy Winehouse's sad story, and feel Diana's heart wrenching tale of her death have changed the way I look at celebrities now. I give them psychological space and allow them their privacy when ever I am able.
  When I heard about Philip Seymour Hoffman it just brought all of these stories once again to the the forefront of my mind. How did he suffer from the celebrity machine? Who knows. Perhaps it was just disillusionmenr magnified by his apparent success, we will never know. But I would like to offer up this suggestion to you, to read these 20 accounts from the other side. They are poignant and heart felt, not gossipy or trivial at all. Perhaps they will affect you as they have me, changing the way you see those most famous of people, offering up their talents and hearts for us all to be entertained.
    If we are all one, if we are all connected, it makes sense that we affect them by our endless observations and need for information. Perhaps we can do as we are asked in the book, to buy their music and watch their movies, but to let them have their privacy and their own lives, refusing to consume the gossip magazines and the  harassing TV shows because we are bored or too lazy to get our own creativity going.. Just wondering out loud.  RIP Philip..I know you are in a better and more loving place.

To check out Great Minds Speak To You, click this link.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1622330102/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1FYVAA1FR45BEH5P000M&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

No comments:

Post a Comment