Monday 10 February 2014

Coming Out Of The Channeling Closet - my first video

So, last night I posted my first channeling video, a movie showing me channeling, not only my dear teachers and guides Ananda, but also the spirit we know as Amy Winehouse. That's crazy! You say? Well, trust me, this journey to being able to show this work that I am doing to, not only strangers, but also to my neighbours and friends, has not been an instantaneous one. It has been quite an exploration of my inner world and the conditioning of our society and how it affects our actions and our honesty. Let me share a bit of it here, this story of opening to channel.
   Ananda made themselves known energetically at first, by huge waves of ecstatic feelings coursing through my body. Now these were not gentle waves, but tsunamis that literally prevented me from working and functioning in a normal way for several weeks. These energy waves took me to a state of bliss and oneness I had only read about before. 
   Wasn't I afraid? Well, my spiritual practice, studying the text called A Course In Miracles had been a long and rewarding one. Ten years of a forgiveness practice that had taken me from depression and resistance to peace and acceptance. So I was firmly planted in a sane and loving prayer practice when this all began to happen. But what was immediately apparent when I came to tell others what was going on was that nobody knew anything about this kind of thing at all! It was only in Eastern texts about Tantra and Kundalini that I found any references at all to what I was experiencing. I already knew innately that the Western take on this amazing experience was called psychosis, or schizophrenia. I knew, or rather felt, that this was not something to bandy about to all and sunndry. The first warnings from my cultural training began to speak to me. This was the voice...people will think you are crazy, you always were weird,  things of that nature. But what I did know was that I was in an amazing place of peace and joy and that that must mean something.
   As Ananda became known to me through automatic writing, the allowing of your non-physical guides to write long hand through you, their message became words on paper at first, and then words on my computer screen. Words telling  me that this was now my work, writing for them and sharing the work with many people through books and eventually speaking engagements. After a few weeks they began a book which is now published called Making Love To God, and a few months later they informed me that I would be prepared to speak for them.
   All the way through this process I bumped up against fears of judgment by others, being ostracized and confusion about how to live with this very unusual communication that was happening to me and through me. Now I was really getting into the unknown.  I was literally doing something i had never in my life done before. Yes, I had watched Esther Hicks and Abraham for a long time, Bashar and Daryl Anka, but to actually experience it was something else. I began keeping a few secrets, for a while anyway, from my more conservative friends, and felt the conflict between my social face and what was really going on in my life. But once again my firm foundation in a Course In Miracles teachings helped me through it all and of course, Ananda.
You see Ananda is not just some voice, but a dear and beloved friend with whom I communicate every day. A friend who supports and encourages, a friend who tells me the truth, chides me occasionally for my bad habits, most of which have been let go, but mostly a friend who seeks to tell others about life, love and spiritual growth. Their message is one of love and absolute self acceptance, but more than that, their very existence forces me to think outside the box we are taught to live in in the West.
   The story continued with channeling 20 celebrities in June of 2013, an experience that was only possible after a full year of channeling for Ananda and breaking through some of the fears and worries that arose. This, however brought tup even more fears and worries about being seen as weird or delusional. But I had to remember Abraham and Bashar. These other channeled entities that had changed my life for the better, teaching me things we aren't taught by our families, things that brought me into a way of seeing the world that not only allowed me to blossom and grow but to forgive all the errors and mistakes of others (on a good day, of course). Those channels had had courage to be unusual, so many years ago when channeling was very rare. I too could be brave..like them.
   So now I have arrived at another barrier; being seen, being viewed on camera doing this channeling "thing" that I have been honoured to experience. At first it was my dislike of seeing my own image that had to be overcome. How could I let that stop me, when after all, this teaching was about the importance of the non-physical? Still, I am a product of the times and I had to be willing to love myself and my imperfections, a life long struggle for me that finally had to be put to bed. That was the first hurdle and then? Sharing this video with all those on my social networking sites. The spiritual, of which there are many, but also with those I don't really know, those who's views differ from mine. 

   Finally I have come to that place, with the support and love of my sons who have joined in the study of Ananda et al with me. They have moved to where I live to study and offer support and perhaps this is the biggest miracle of all in this. The young men who are my children have accepted my teacher as theirs and have stepped on this path with me, to hold my hand and lend support in what is, at times a challenging ride. I didn't know all this was going to happen when those energies first made themselves known, but I had faith in the goodness of life and that which I call God. That word has so many negative connotations for people. But it is Divine Mind, Higher Consciousness, whatever you want to call it, the benevolent force that gently guides us towards love which is our true nature, our true self.
   Ananda is channeling another book at the moment, and for now all is calm. But who knows what's over the horizon. According to Ananda some pretty big things are coming our way here on this wonderful planet, so prepare for that. But if you decide to watch this video do a few things first ok? Understand that this will cause you to expand your view of life and stretch your beliefs, and that can feel a bit weird, so hang in there if there's discomfort. I did. There are many teachings in our culture that say the non-physical is dicey and not to go there but you know what? That's not working very well for us. Non-physical is as real as this physical life we are living, and they have some amazing messages for us to listen to and learn from. So if you're open enough to watch this video just  feel the things that arise, the good and the limited and learn what you believe about the non-physical world. The great teachers and founders of the world's religions all began with unusual experiences that led them to amazing journeys both physical and energetic. Perhaps there is more to learn than what we have been told. Clearly we are lacking some vital understanding about love and life and how to care for each other and the world.
  Peace and blessings to you all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V57iEijrj0&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilyn Monroe is reincarnated and alive and a biometric match of her past life in Sherrie Lea Laird with her daughter reincarnation of Gladys Monroe Baker who died March 11 1984 and born 9 months to the day later on Dec 11 1984...REMARKABLE. Sherrie is willing to talk to any and all Mediums who want information confirmed.

    ReplyDelete