Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hello Ananda lovers!

   I am writing this blog today, as Tina, the channel for Ananda. As you can imagine, this has been a very interesting summer for me. It has only been four months from Ananda's first contact to our fist public channeling event which happened on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, two days ago.

 The evening before that event, Ananda gave me permission to record their fist spoken channeling session. Although they have been speaking to me and through me for three weeks, they asked me to wait to record them until the connection had been solidified. They gave me the go ahead on Sunday.

 So, please enjoy this introductory message, telling you who they are and why they are here at this time.

They have written two books, Making Love To God 1 & 2, both of which can be ordered in pdf format at blissistheanswer@gmail.com.  for an individual price of $10. We are working on printing at the moment, and will let you know when the hard copies become available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZYNKA75DQo


1 comment:

  1. Tina,I have a question, that's really bothering me. First, I've read all your books, Jesus My Autobiography, (twice). I've also read several books by Dolores Cannon,
    like her book(Jesus and the Essen's) where Jesus father was given a warning about all children under 2 were to be executed, so they left for the Far East, and India, and then after their return, He was educated by the Essen's. Now your book by him makes no mention of this part of his life, and it really bothers me as to what to believe. I read many years ago, I think in an Edgar Cayce book that there were several Jesus's at that time and there are other channeled books supposedly from Jeshua that also have a conflicting story to tell. Can you please talk to Jeshua, (Jesus), and clear this matter up for me, and I'm sure many others who have read many different story's about his life. Thank you, Robert
    Is it possible for you to e-mail me with the answer. Tina only if you have the time, Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete