Saturday 1 February 2014

An Opportunity To Listen..

   During the late spring of 2013 I was blessed with an amazing opportunity, to channel messages from departed beings who wished us to hear their life's story, their "death" experience, and their after-life revelations. Yes, this was a little disconcerting but I am a brave and reckless soul so I went ahead with an offer of wisdom I couldn't refuse.
   You see, I had been channeling my guides Ananda for about a year when they asked me if I was willing to do this. So I had a relationship of trust and expansion already underway. Ananda also assured me that only beings with the evolutionary consciousness of the planet as their goal would be allowed to speak through me and to me. They assured me all would be well and indeed, it has been. Those transmissions have been made into a book and the transcriptions are available for you to read in Great Minds Speak You, available on Amazon.

http://tinyurl.com/obfobz5

 I have been transmitting more information for the past three months or so, and each of the celebrities who spoke in the original transmissions have come through at least three more times, preparing me to channel their stories on stage and in public. Yes indeed, Marilyn and Michael, Einstein and Jesus have all spoken eloquently and frequently, encouraging me to surrender to the process so that their messages of love, forgiveness and peace can be heard.
   My journey through this amazing process has required a lot of growth and letting go on my part. Letting go of the fear of public ridicule and public speaking, letting go of the reins of control of my own life and even letting go of some bad habits that interfere with the transmission of higher vibration ideas and message. You see, we are all doing a variety of things that stop spirit from connecting to us, and because it is considered normal behaviour we don't understand the consequences of it all. These stories help us see that many of the things we obsess about in our society or wish for and strive to achieve actually keep us in suffering and pain because we really don't get taught the correct priorities. But the way the beings in this book approach this is really inspiring and heart felt.
  I have decided to offer all 20 recordings as a digital download for you to have as a spiritual resource to listen to and perhaps even discuss with friends and family. This is not available anywhere else, and I hope that your curiosity and desire for understanding will prompt you to respond. I know that I have changed many of my opinions, and many fears have dropped away after channeling and listening to this material many times. It is revolutionary in the sense that these beings will speak again in public, offering their stories and lessons in person, so to speak, exposing the untruths that we live with and shattering many of the lies we have been told about judgment and the after life.



If you'd like to receive these digital downloads, totalling over 7 HOURS in all, you can send payment via Paypal to tinalouisespalding@gmail. , or e-transfer to the sam e email address. 

No comments:

Post a Comment