Saturday 14 September 2013

Ananda Introduces Jesus

During the month of June this year, I was told that there were many beings who wished to communicate their stories to the world, famous beings who had passed over and wanted to speak their experience with life, death and their after life experiences. Ananda introduced each one every morning for a month and those transmissions became a book called, "Great Minds Speak " which is just about to be published by Light Technology Publishing.

http://tinyurl.com/mshjnrg

   It was a fascinating and humbling experience to hear from Michael Jackson, Diana, Einstein, just to mention a few. But as I neared the end I began to worry who number twenty might be. "Din't be Jesus, don't be Jesus" I said to myself over and over. Knowing what the implications of that would mean. I would be venturing into what felt like dangerous territory if that happened. 
   Number nineteen was John Lennon, disillusioned with earth life and clear that he held no love for it, and then....Jesus showed up. He was the last one to speak for that book and the I was informed that he wished to transmit information to me everyday. All this was mediated by Ananda, assuring me all the while that all was well and that they has been "sent on ahead" to prepare me for Jesus. they told me I would not have been able to handle the energy and implications any sooner.
   They were right. It has brought up many fears and has shown me the conditioning in my mind which limits me and frightens us in entertaining conversations with this being who has been so idolized, deified and used as a weapon by so many people over the years. Since that time Jesus has been speaking through me every day and I will share some of his teachings and even some recordings of those sessions here. You may feel angry or scared or disbelieving as you encounter this material. I assure you I too have felt all of those same feelings. It has been quite a ride for the last few months and yet he is teaching every day in my home, shepherding my sons and daughter in law into a new way of looking at the world.
   Below you will find a link taking you to his fist transmission for the book, Great Minds Speak. You will hear my voice sharing his kind wisdom. Over the months he has become much more loud and forceful in his presentation and anyone in the room is sent into an altered state of consciousness.  We have prepared a Face Book page which is also linked below so, if you would like regular updates of readings and recordings please go there and follow Jesus. He is a powerful and charismatic teacher as he always was, and he has returned to share his voice, his energy and his vision with us.  Stay open minded and feel the thoughts and ideas that arise. You may feel fear or joy, hesitation or excitement, this will tell you what you believe. Know that if you feel any negativity it is from the conditioning in your mind and not from him at all, but from what you have learnt about him that is untrue. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0fckqtwlfoqctp/20-%20Jesus.mp3

https://www.facebook.com/ananda.jesus.96


1 comment:

  1. Thanks! 🍵Will buy a copy of "Great Minds Speak to You."

    ReplyDelete